Michael R. Wheeler provides the following legal services
to the Greater Baton Rouge area:
- Probate Areas
- Related Estate Proceedings
- Estate Planning
Facts about Wills in Louisiana:
- If you or your spouse should die while your children are considered minors by law, then your spouse will not inherit anything and it will all go to your children.
- Nieces and nephews inherit separate property before a spouse.
What are the benefits of having a correctly drafted will?
- With a correctly drafted will, you have the ability to change the order of succession that would be decided for you in the absence of a will.
- You can choose a guardian for your minor children.
- Most importantly, with a will you can be absolutely certain that in the event of your death, your decisions about your estate will be legal enforced.
Call Michael R. Wheeler now to set up an appointment: 225-926-1494Michael R. Wheeler, Attorney At Law
Wills, Trusts, Estate Proceedings
641 East Airport Avenue
Baton Rouge, LA 70806